November 1, 2011

Potential :)

This weekend Troy and I went to an auction and brought home a few unloved pieces of furniture.  They had been stored in a barn and were FILTHY, but I see potential!!!


This cute little table is sturdy and only had a few places that needed repaired, but I think it will look good with a cream distressed bottom and a solid black tabletop. 






This poor chair was the most unloved of them all.  It had caked on dirt, but with a little sanding it is ready for paint.  My only problem is what COLOR!!! 





I bought this lonely foot board because it's finish is in great shape and it has great details.  I'm thinking about adding hooks to the bottom panel for a coat rack and maybe chalkboard paint in the big center panel for writing notes while on the way out the door.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment